Step 1: Ensure that there is still a place available by:
- Completing the course enquiry form below or
- E-mailing us at mail to: email@example.com or
- Calling us on telephone number +27 (0)22 772 0718 or
- Calling us on mobile number +27 (0)72 251 7390..
Step 2: Book your place on a course by:
Please ensure you read our Booking Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
- Submit a booking form electronically or print the printable version of the booking form, complete it by hand and e-mail it to us at mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To secure your booking we normally require a 15% deposit of the course fee paid by direct deposit into our bank account via EFT or cash deposit. Please click here for our banking details.
Please forward a payment confirmation from the bank to us. Regret, we have no credit or debit card facilities.
What you need to bring
- Suitable clothing – layers are always a good idea
- Gloves (optional) – can be purchased from us
- Sailing or soft light-soled shoes – can be purchased from us
- Sleeping bags
- Sun cream, hat, towels, toiletries
- Weather proof jacket / foul weather gear – we can provide foul weather gear on loan for free
- Extra money for food & beverages – cooking on board the yacht is encouraged for the experience and to help stretch your budget
What we provide
- Light lunches during theory modules
- Booklets supplied on loan for RYA Competent Crew course
- Charts & navigation equipment on loan – can be purchased from us
- Course completion certificates
- Sheets & pillows
- Full galley
- Cleaning products
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk
- Foul weather gear on loan for practical courses
National and some international flights land at Cape Town International Airport. The airport is approximately an hour’s drive from our office in Langebaan.
Car rentals from airport/Cape Town
There are drop-off points for the following rental car companies in Langebaan:
Avis : Telephone/Fax number: +27 (0)22 772 2807
Europcar : Telephone/Fax number: +27 (0)22 772 1006
- Contact person: Bill Spurling
- Contact number: +27 (0)82 677 4672
- E-mail address: email@example.com
If the need be, we can assist you in making arrangements to meet your transport and alternative accommodation needs. We make use of a registered shuttle service between Cape Town and Langebaan.
EVENING BEFORE COURSE STARTS (only by prior arrangement)
We can meet you the day before your course starts between 17:00 and 18:00 at our office. Please make arrangements with our office prior to your arrival.
THE MORNING THE COURSE STARTS
Please meet us at the Atlantic Yachting Office at the Club Mykonos Marina, Agora Square at 08:30. After the first day theory courses will commence at 08:30am and finish by 17:00.
GPS Co-ordinates: -33.0478, 18.04383
Turn left off the R27N from Cape Town to Langebaan (at the Engen Garage).
Travel down the road until you see the signs on your right hand side for Club Mykonos.
Turn right, go straight over the four-way stop and travel along the road until you get to a three-way stop at a T-junction. Turn right.
Turn left into the first street.
When you get to the 4-way stop, turn left.
At the traffic circle take the fourth entrance into Club Mykonos (sign reads “Visitors and Deliveries”).
Go straight over the four-way stop.
Turn right into the first road.
Follow road to parking area and chapel on the left.
Our office is situated in the Agora Square next to the chapel.
Please click on the following link for a Google map from Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, to our premises in Langebaan: